These simple, easy to follow steps will give you all the advice you need to start having lots of fun.
The techniques are broken up into two stages:
- Advice for women on how to play with a vibe on themselves.
- Advice for using a vibrator on your female partner.
Before I go into the list of steps I just want to say two things. Firstly the most important thing is to relax and not put too much pressure on yourself. Using a vibrator is a skill and like any skill it takes a little practice to get really good at it. (Still I reckon that’s not so bad, there are a lot worse things I could think of practicing!)
Secondly for this post I will focus on clitoral vibrators. Lets keep things simple for now..!
Advice for ladies on how to use a vibe for masturbation.
- Pick a time when you wont be disturbed or overheard.
You don’t want someone bursting in on you or overhearing a strange buzzing noise coming from your bedroom!
- Get yourself in the right mood. Anytime you try anything new to do with sex, always, always, always get in the right mood first. Light candles, have a bath, listen to music, fantasize. Do whatever you need to get ready for some sexy action.
- When you are ready turn on the vibe. Don’t turn it up to full intensity (save that for later tee hee) and explore all of your pussy with it. Tickle your lips, pop it inside you and of course, tease your clit with it.
- Remember to relax, breathe and enjoy it. Focus your mind on the pleasurable sensations and they will start to intensify.
- If it helps fantasize about someone or something that really makes you hot.
- Just keep hitting the spots in your pussy that feel really good. You’re going to start feeling hot and the sexy sensations will increase… This is when you turn up the intensity of your vibrator. An orgasm is coming (Pun intended!).
- Then (and this is VERY, VERY, important), do it again and again and again. Remember practice makes perfect and masturbation is good for you!
How to one on your female partner.
- Make sure you wont be disturbed and you are both comfortable with your environment. This might not seem that important (especially to a man), but trust me it is!).
- Make sure she is in a sexy mood. Use sexy talk, setting the scene, music or whatever else it is that she likes to help her relax and feel horny.
- Warm her up with plenty of kissing and non-vibrator foreplay. Remember, women get turned on like volume knobs so build it up nice and slowly.
- Give her the vibe and tell her to show you what she likes. This one tip is soooooo important!
- When you know what she likes take the toy off her and give it a go. Do the things she showed you but also play around, explore and have fun. Remember practice makes perfect.
- If she doesn’t orgasm give her back the toy and tell her to make herself cum. This way you can watch and learn. Don’t worry if you cant make her cum the first few times, just don’t give up and you will get there.
When learning how to play with a vibrator, it’s vital you have the right toy. We have a wide range of toys that you can browse through and find the perfect one for you. From high end luxury vibes to tiny little bullets, all at rock bottom prices and with 100% discreet packing. (No one will ever know). So click here and treat yourself or your partner to a new sexy toy or two…
PS – We also have a huge community of sexy members. The community is totally free to join, it works like Facebook but it’s much, much more fun! If you want to know more then just click on this link and join in the action…