Simple to follow advice for both men and women.
So my guess is that if you are reading this blog post about how to use adult toys it is for one of two main reasons:
- You want to use the toys for masturbation.
- You want to use the toys with your lover.
I will break these questions down into two sections and keep it nice and simple so that you can start having fun as quickly as possible.
Adult toy advice for flying solo (masturbation):
- Toys for women – The big two are vibrators and dildos. Obviously even within these two categories there is a huge amount of choice and variation. One thing I think is essential for every woman is a good g-spot vibrator to give vaginal orgasms.
- Toys for men – The most common masturbation toys for men are plastic pussies and prostrate vibrators. Plastic pussies are becoming much more popular especially with brands like Flesh Light making such good quality toys. Prostate vibes are designed to hit the male g-spot (known as the p-spot) inside the man’s butt.
- The right time and place – For your first experimentations with new toys, I really recommend you pick a safe time and place where you know you wont be disturbed or over heard. This way you can relax and enjoy your sexy fun in peace.
- It might feel strange at first – Some can feel a bit weird at first, but don’t worry this is perfectly normal and you will get over it with time and practice.
- Explore – Try anything that takes your fancy. It’s your toy and it’s your body so do what ever you want and see how it feels.
- Anal play advice – If you want to experiment with anal play you need to remember to use a lot of lube. The anus doesn’t have its own natural lubrication so you need to keep things nice and lubed up.
- The more you do it the better it gets – Like everything else in life the more you practice the better you get at doing it. Let’s be honest there are much worse things that you could be having to do again and again and again…! 😉
How to use them with your partner:
- Communication is the key to success – As with everything to do with relationships and sex the more you talk to each other the better it will be. Talk things over, set some boundaries (if you need to) and decide what you would like to try.
- Build up the excitement – Flirt by talking dirty, sexy texts, and whatever it takes so that by the time you guys get the toys out you are already really, really turned on!
- Toys for couples – Check out some of the toys for couples. From anal beads and vibrating cock rings, to sex furniture or bondage restraints.
- Get a little bit tipsy – Now I’m not saying this is a must, but let’s be honest after a couple of drinks we all tend to relax and let out hair down a bit!
- Play around and have fun – They are called “Toys” for a reason! It’s because they are designed to help you have fun. So take the pressure off yourselves (you don’t have to be perfect lovers) and just play!
- Watch and learn – If you want to learn how to use a toy on your partner the best thing to do is give it to them, sit back and watch the show!
- A couple that cums together stays together – The more sexy fun you have together the stronger your relationship will be. Even if you are just fuck buddies, the more sex you have the better buddies you will be!
- Practice sure does make perfect – Do I have to say this twice…??? 😉